1. First, make the dressing. In a large bowl, add the grated ginger and diced garlic.
2. Pour in olive oil, followed by the rest of the dressing ingredients.
3. Whisk it well to combine.
4. Prepare a steamer, either using your oven setting or over a pan of boiling water.
5. Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into bite size pieces.
6. Add them to the steamer and steam for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, add the sugar snap peas. Steam for 2 minutes.
8. Strip the kale leaves off of the tough stem. Discard the stem.
9. Add the kale leaves to the steamer, and steam for one more minute.
10. Remove all veg from the steamer and add into a large bowl.
11. Drizzle the dressing generously over the veg, give it a good mix with your hands.
12. Serve in bowls and enjoy.
1/2 cauliflower (outer leaves removed)
Handful sugar snap peas
8 large kale leaves
For the dressing:
A thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
240ml extra virgin olive oil
160ml soy sauce
80ml rice wine vinegar
4 tbsp cold water