1. In a breadmaker place the dough ingredients and set the machine going on a basic dough function.
2. Once the breadmaker has done it’s work, roll out the dough into a rectangle 24cm - 46cm.
3. Spread the mustard over the dough then scatter over the cheese and ham. Roll up from the short end like a swiss roll.
4. Cut the dough into 4cm slices and place on a lined baking sheet.
5. Allow to rise in the proving drawer until doubled in size. Whilst it is proving preheat the oven to 220c/Gas Mark 7.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
"Perfect for popping into lunchboxes!"
For the dough:
1 1/2 tsp dried yeast
550g strong white bread flour
2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
310 ml water
For the filling:
2 tbsp grainy mustard
75g cooked ham, chopped
75g extra mature cheddar, grated