Please register your appliance to receive your free 1 year parts and labour warranty*.
It is important that you register your new or older appliances, as this also allows New World to contact you in the event of an important product update regarding the appliance you purchased.
To register your appliance you can either click on the link below, complete the registration card included in your appliance or call FREE 0800 952 1068.
Repair & Care
Repair & Care is a maintenance & support plan for your broken-down appliance, providing a one-off repair (where repairable) and then ongoing maintenance and support for your product, to help ensure your product continues to work correctly and to minimise the chances of mechanical and electrical breakdown. It is provided by Domestic & General Services Limited.
If you have taken out a Repair & Care plan, you have a no fix no fee promise. If the expert engineer can’t fix the initial fault or if the appliance is beyond economic repair, you’ll get a full refund of any monies paid up until that point – no questions asked.
- Initial repair by an expert engineer to get you back up and running
- If we can’t fix your initial fault, we’ll refund any monies paid up until that point
- Exclusive access to Domestic & General’s Appliance Care portal to keep the product in good working order
- A remote annual health check on your appliance
- Unlimited phone support from the Appliance Care Team
- Set-up and ongoing support for your appliance
- Onsite visits by expert engineers if your appliance fails the annual health check or stops working
Call 0344 815 3747 to discuss your plan options
This Maintenance & Support Plan is provided by Domestic & General Services Limited. The plan provides you with maintenance and support services to help keep your home appliance properly maintained, supported and in good working order.